- 18920 SE Highway 212, Damascus, OR 97089
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2529 Sqft
- Beautifully maintained & updated dayranch on 1 acre lot in Damascus! Newer upgrades include: vinyl windows, interior doors & closet doors, new flooring boasts hardwoods, LVP, tile & slate, fixtures, interior & exterior paint, composite decking, gutters, pavers & raised garden beds. Possible multi-generational living with 2 levels: lower level is plumbed for additional kitchen or bar with separate entrance. Pre-inspection & repairs done! Room for your RV and shop!
- 3818 SE Salmon St, Portland, OR 97214
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 2114 Sqft
- Loads of potential in this 1909 Bungalow fixer within the Sunnyside neighborhood- close to trendy Hawthorne and Belmont eateries & shopping. CASH only sale, sold AS IS , Seller to do no repairs. Period details include:original woodwork, plate rail, wainscoting, built ins, stained glass and some light fixtures.Gas furnace installed within last 5 years.
- 921 SE Pounder Rd, Corbett, OR 97019
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1440 Sqft
- Once in a lifetime a house comes along that dreams are made of- charming & beautiful on the inside & picturesque on the outside!With 2 acres & many updates you will not be disappointed. Includes updated kitchen w/new concrete counters, tile backsplash, farm sink, cabinets, dishwasher, fixtures & classic barn door to pantry. Also new: hardwood floors, cozy woodstove & added built-ins. Outside: newer fencing, duckpond, septic system/drainfield, chicken coop, covered Run In . Too much to list!
- 1130 Stonewood Ct, Gladstone, OR 97027
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1626 Sqft
- Sure to go fast - Don't miss this extremely hard to find 1 level. This well cared for home is situated on 1/3 of an acre lot within a quiet Gladstone cul-de-sac. Boasting 3 bedrooms, 2 baths with living, dining and family rooms. Includes all kitchen appliances and washer/dryer. Huge yard with additional shed and patio area. Just needs your special touch- could use paint, carpet, some fencing and cosmetic updating.
- 17020 SE Johnston Dr, Portland, OR 97236
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2949 Sqft
- Once in a lifetime your dream home comes on the market- this is your day! Custom builders home: 4 bed/2.5 baths with all the extras. Incredible layout with vaulted living room & floor to ceiling stone fireplace, gourmet kitchen w/slab granite, SS appliances & extra frig, dining room w/wainscoting, office w/additional work areas & built ins, formal & kitchen dining, Master on the Main with jetted tub and walk in closet. Almost 1/4 acre lot w/water feature, play structure & 2 sheds. Too much to list! [Home Energy Sco ...
- 4215 SE Washington St, Portland, OR 97215
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2340 Sqft
- This house needs you to make it a home! Built in 1924 possessing charming iconic fireplace sconces, crown mouldings, hardwood floors and glass door nobs. Master and full bath on the main, with 3 bedrooms, storage room and 1/2 bath upstairs. Unfinished basement with more sq footage including washer/dryer. Large private fenced backyard with deck. Bring your tools and vision as this one has a lot to offer. [Home Energy Score = 1. HES Report at
- 159 SW Florence Ave Apt K57, Gresham, OR 97080
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 904 Sqft
- Hard to find- 1 level condo in well kept complex with newer exterior paint, siding and roofing. This unit boasts 2 bedrooms/1 bath, AC unit, private patio, detached garage & comes with all appliances including the washer/dryer! HOA of $277 is rate starting in January of 2021.Updates include stove and range within the last 3-4 years and a window added for more light near the front door. Includes a 1 year home warranty to buyer. This home could enjoy just a few new updates and is waiting for you!
- 8712 N Decatur St Unit 302, Portland, OR 97203
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1160 Sqft
- Beautifully maintained high end condo with 2 private balconies showcasing panoramic views of the St Johns bridge, Willamette River & Forest park. This 2 bedroom/2 bath includes plush carpet, updated kitchen with SS appliances, gas fireplace, AC for those warm sunny days and even a washer/dryer. Also includes 2 areas within building for additional storage and designated parking space in gated parking. Elevators in building for easy access with security entrance. Walk to Cathedral Park & eateries
- 15974 SW Bowmen Ln, Sherwood, OR 97140
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2030 Sqft
- A rare find in Sherwood-charming 4 bedroom/2.5 bath home boasting a large fenced yard on huge corner lot with wrap around porch. New: roof/gutters & downspouts with debri catchers/skylights/fence/exterior paint/kitchen flooring & sink/and all new kitchen Samsung appliances are on order. Includes Central air & gas fireplace. Walk to old town/parks. Any repairs known have been addressed prior to listing. Includes Home Warranty for 1st year! This one won't last!
- 3420 Summerlinn Dr, West Linn, OR 97068
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1429 Sqft
- This beautifully appointed upscale condo with dramatic vaulted ceilings boasts 2 bedrooms & 2 full baths with great room floor plan. Peaceful views & quiet abounds within this light filled home. Kitchen includes granite & SS appliances w/ pantry & eat in bar. Loft space makes a great den/office space. Master has its own private balcony, walk in closet & double vanities. Central Air, 1 car-garage & ALL appliances included even washer/dryer! Additional amenities:fitness center, pool & much more!
- 1449 NE 19th St, Gresham, OR 97030
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1488 Sqft
- Don't blink- could be gone in a flash- BEAUTIFUL sunny 1 level ranch in quiet neighborhood. Wonderful open layout with family & living rooms with each boasting a slider to extended living space outdoors. In 2014 replaced carpet, flooring, SS appliances, updated bathrooms and painted. Master suite has large closet and bath. Kitchen and family room adjacent with open concept and gas fireplace. 2 car garage & fenced yard. Includes FATCO home warranty to new buyer. Don't let this one pass you by!